Wednesday 4 March 2009

Live @ 5

This was a day i was dreading!  Really really dreading, but it really wasn't that bad. I got in about 9:30 and straight away Jackson (our producer) gave me the task of making a back ground for an article on the brits music awards. The brief was they wanted a picture of Earls Court. As there was no way they would be able to use a photograph for legal reasons. I had to recreate a picture of it. Soo I took a picture of earls court in to photoshop and started stylizing it, making it all block colour. Then I moved it over to illustrator and lived traced it to make it uber smooth then moved it back to photoshop put some brits banners on it and put some spotlights on it. It looked prettay good for an hour and abits work. But alas i dont think i saved it anywhere, 1 sec...... nope i didn't. oh well appologies.

No comments: